Download Drama Korea Snowy Road (2017)
Synopsis / Plot / Story:
Download Korean Movie Snowy Road (2017) Sub Indo English – Snowy Road(Hangul: 눈길; RR: Nungil) is a 2015 South Korean historical drama film directed by Lee Na-Jeong which narrates the story of two teenage girls’ tragic fate during the Japanese occupation of Korea. It originally aired on KBS1 in 2015 as a two-part television special, and then was re-edited for theatrical screening. The theatrical cut was first showcased at the 16th Jeonju International Film Festival. The film was theatrically released on March 1, 2017, also known as the Independence Movement Day in South Korea, which commemorates the 1919 March 1st Movement.
Snowy Road story is about Jong-Boon (Kim Hyang-Gi) and Young-Ae (Kim Sae-Ron) live in the same Korean village, but they come from totally different backgrounds. Jong-Boon’s family is poor, but she is a bright and brave girl. Young-Ae’s family is wealthy and she is smart. One night, Jong-Boon is kidnapped and thrown onto a train. She sees Young-Ae on the same train. Young-Ae volunteered to join a student work group, but she was deceived. She believed if she joined the student work group, she would go to Japan to study. Jong-Boon and Young-Ae are now on the same train, but they don’t know where they are headed. Soon, they face the horrific reality of “comfort women”.
- Movie: Snowy Road
- Revised Romanization: Noongil
- Hangul: 눈길
- Director: Lee Na-Jeong
- Writer: Yoo Bo-Ra
- Producer: Ham Yeong Hun
- Cinematographer: Park Sung
- Release Date: May 2015 (JIFF), March 1, 2017 (South Korean)
- Production Company: KBS, At9 Films
- Distributor: CGV Arthouse
- Runtime: 121 min.
- Language: Korean, Japanese
- Country: South Korea, Japan
- Kim Hyang-Gi as Choi Jong-Boon
- Kim Sae-Ron as Kang Young-Ae
- Seo Young-Joo as Kang Young-Joo
- Kim Young-Ok as Choi Jong-Boon (adult)
- Jang Young-Nam as Jong-Boon’s mother
- Jo Soo-Hyang as Jang Eun-Soo